HEX - #80A432
RGB - 128 / 164 / 50
CMYK - 56 /18 / 100 / 2
Pantone - 377U
Logo Text - Novecento Wide Bold & Sweaty (DO NOT ALTER LOGO)
School Name Text - Novecento Wide Bold (recommended 32pt - adjust as needed)
Statement Text - Gotham Bold
Download Fonts (for your use with this campaign only)
Download the Image/Video Frame in your preferred format.
- Provide one (1) video (30 seconds or less) or one (1) photo with the YBMJ/Mascot Recycling Challenge brand displayed*. Photo & Video Size Requirements 1:1 ratio.
- Provide a blurb with one (1) video or one (1) photo
- All graphics must include the YBMJ/Mascot Recycling Challenge brand*. Submission will be disqualified, if the content is not branded.
- If you want graphic support, please submit a visual of the Mascot (video or photo*) by Friday, September 10. Email to SC Department of Commerce.
- If the College/University is taking the responsibility of editing the graphic, please submit the final content (video or photo*) by Friday, September 17 (See toolkit graphics and information above).
- The College/University must TAG (Your Bottle Means Jobs) when posting the graphic on social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn - See below). **Please post graphic during the designated time-frame.
- The College/University must use the #MascotRecyclingChallenge hashtag.
- When YBMJ post the College/University’s graphic, the school must Like & Share the graphic on (YBMJ) social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn - See below)
- Track and report recycling tonnage during the time-frame (October 1 – November 7).
- Colleges/Universities must submit the tonnage report (for all recycling) by Monday, November 8.
- Email all graphics and recycling tonnages to SC Department of Commerce
- Monday, November, 15, 2021 – America Recycles Day
- Winners will be contacted and announced on the YBMJ social media platforms
- A winner graphic will be provided for the College/University to share on their social media page
- A trophy will be provided to the winner
- Friday, September 10: Submit one (1) photo or one (1) video (If you WANT graphic support please submit photo or video)*
- Friday, September 17: Submit one (1) photo or one (1) video (If you DO NOT want graphic support, please submit content with the YBMJ / Recycling Mascot Challenge brand)*
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
EXAMPLE OF PHOTO / VIDEO FRAME
*Photo & Video Size Requirements 1:1 Ratio